We are hiring
Project assistant (m/w/d) (32-40 hours/week)
Editorially independent and committed to high-quality journalism, the Clean Energy Wire supports journalists who cover Germany’s landmark project, the Energiewende. This transition to a nuclear-free, climate-friendly economy is being watched closely and debated heatedly at home and abroad. We cover the news, provide facts and context, support journalists in their research, offer direct access to sites and players of the transition and build a network of energy transition journalists.
The team behind the Clean Energy Wire also produces klimafakten.de, a German language site for offering scientific facts about climate change and support for climate communicators.
For the support of our team of journalists and media professionals we are now looking with immediate effect for a Project assistant (m/w/d) (32-40 hours/week).
The project assistant organises the office, prepares bills for book-keeping and keeps track of project schedules. The project assistant looks after our address management, takes care of data protection, and deals with general administrative tasks. The project assistant supports the executive director in preparing and controlling the budget. Occasionally, the project assistant will also help the team with general research, user requests or events.
- Excellent administrative and project management skills
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a project assistant or office manager, experience preferably in a newsroom or a public relations office
- High level of own initiative, motivation and communication skills
- Top knowledge of relevant software such as Excel, Word and address management software
- Professional level of German and English is essential
- Experience in managing web content and Social Media a plus
- Work on one of the key global issues of our time in a highly motivated, dynamic team
- An attractive work place in the heart of Berlin, one of the world’s most popular cities
- A varied job with potential to grow and develop own ideas
Please upload a cover letter including your salary expectations and earliest starting date, CV, relevant references and other relevant material. If you have further questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call 030-7001435-212.