Justin is CLEW ambassador for the United States, based in San Francisco. He is an award-winning, independent journalist specialising in energy issues and a contributing writer to Greentech Media. Justin became an ambassador of CLEW Journalism Network because the energy transition is one of the world's most important stories and international collaboration will be key to reporting that story.
Here are some examples of Justin's work as an energy transition journalist:
- “Another Route to All-Electric Flight: Convert Existing Planes” Greentech Media (April 10, 2019) https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/another-route-to-all-electric-flight-convert-existing-planes
- “Welcome to Reynolds Landing: An Alabama Community Spearheading the Grid Edge Transition” Greentech Media (March 8, 2019) https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/alabama-reynolds-landing-microgrid-grid-edge
- “California Regulators Get Serious About Building Decarbonization” Greentech Media (February 15, 2019) https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/california-regulators-get-serious-about-building-decarbonization
- “Is Orsted Poised to Become the First Clean Energy Major?” Greentech Media (October 12, 2018) https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/is-rsted-poised-to-become-the-first-clean-energy-major
- “What Does It Take to Electrify Everything in Your Home?” Greentech Media (April 2, 2018) https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/what-does-it-take-to-electrify-everything-in-your-home